Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Mama Bomba


Baby Mama stars Tina Fay and Amy Poehler both funny gals, so I loaded it up on my Netflix queue cause why not, I can handle a movie all about women. I know I am pretty late on viewing this; the movie was released on DVD last fall but better late than never, right?

Well, in this case, never would have been just fine with me. This flick was pretty horrible. I got a few chuckles from each member of the cast but it really felt like work getting through this hour and half of horror. The laughs were totally random, the plot was overly predictable and I was left trying to figure out where the $30,000,000 budget was spent.

I expected a lot more from Tina Fay, Steve Martin, Sigourney Weaver, Greg Kinnear (that’s a long list of very successful actors) but I guess that was just wishful thinking. The two best performances in this movie were Dax Shepard and Romany Malco, which just isn’t right.

My Vote: Don’t watch this movie, even if it is just to support your fellow women.

No comments:

Post a Comment